Okay, I am being lame. I am not a christian so why should I be so excited over easter day? There should not be any reason that I should be excited over it. haha. But I am. Just being nutty over Easter Day today.
Felicia wants easter eggs and/or easter bunnies!
Which kind soul wants to give me these 2 items? Haha.
How to determine Easter Day?
1) It must be on a Sunday.
There are 3 other factors. But I dont understand them at all. Haha. =D
As usual, Photos not uploaded yet. -.- Felicia is just lazy to organise her photos. Her photos are everywhere in all the different folders in her computer and her hard disk drive. One day, she will have to get organise. Some day. Lol.
My laptop is getting low in battery. The battery status LED light turns amber and it can last for an hour or more and I have to charge my battery again.
Sigh. Say bye to my laptop soon. As it wont be long before I need to charge my battery using the AC adapter.
Ngee Ann's Freshmen Orientation Camp is next week. Would anyone miss me when I go to camp? Haha.
4 days 3 nights. 26 March to 29 March. I shall enjoy myself and make lots and lots of friends during the camp.
I am not someone who would please every one. And I dont need to please everyone. I just need to be myself. The first impression people have on you is within the first 4 minutes after seeing you. So it only takes others 4 minutes to give you their impression on you and I hope I give a good one! Haha.
Felicia shall not be afraid of being alone. She shall be brave and venture on the road she had choosen. It's too late for her to regret not going into Junior College. And she know very very well that she isn't the person who likes to study non stop. She wont be able to stand mugging for long hours without anyone pressuring her to study.
How did she obtain L1R5 of 11 and L1 R4 of 8 during O levels is because:
1) She have a very
2) Her darling Huimin is always studying in front of her during classes. Asking me Add maths questions, doing all her ten years series of different subjects when I did not even touch them at all. Hence I decided to touch them too. :P
3) Jerome is always studying with me. Haha. xD Maybe somehow, I had forced him to study and me too studied.
It's too late for regrets. Sunshine would be after the rain. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment